- Style Name: 373 MIDTOWN LIGHTS II
- Construction: Element - Enhanced-Loop Tip Shear
- Fiber Content: 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon
- Pattern:Repeat 24x24 (Inches)
- Tufted Pile Weight :Standard 36 oz. per sq. yd.
- Finished Pile Height: Approximately .250 High/ .187 Med./ .062 Low
- Primary Backing: Woven Synthetic
- Secondary Backing: Unitary w/Actionbac®
- Dye: Solution Dyed
- Total Weight: Approximately 72 oz. per sq. yd.
- Production Width: 15 ft.
- Yarn Size: 1360/2 ply
- Radiant Panel: Class 1
- Smoke Density: Less than 450
- Warranty: 10 Year Wear Guarantee
- Traffic: Class Recommended for heavy (corridor/public area) carpet traffic levels.
- Recycled Content: Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
- Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
- Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed graphic and cut/loop patterns.
- All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.
- Comes in different colors 448, 455, 458, 468, 478, 488, 496, 498, 499